{%verbatim%} {%endverbatim%} {%verbatim%} {%endverbatim%}

WIOA Grants for the Unemployed


Now, there may be a better way to pay for your education. If you qualify for this program, you can get trained, certified, and placed in your field – at no cost to you!

Are you unemployed or underemployed? Have you been laid off or received a notice of layoff? If so, you might be eligible for a grant that can really help you get the certifications you need for this career. There is no cost to you. Let’s see if you qualify!

This is a grant, not a loan

  • WIOA grants offer training opportunities and job placement assistance for unemployed professionals.

This is a Job Program

  • The WIOA grant addresses challenges faced by job seekers during career transitions.

Get Certified!

  • Professionals can gain the skills and certifications needed for their new careers through WIOA-funded training.

We help you get approved

  • Our team is here to guide you through the WIOA process and provide personalized assistance.

What is a WIOA Grant?

This is a Job Program to Help You Get Back Into Your Career

Unemployed professionals face many problems when finding employment. It can be a difficult process, from skill mismatches to changing careers or certification gaps.

The Workforce Innovation and Opportunity Act (WIOA)grants are a great way to overcome these obstacles. Unfortunately, many job-seekers remain unaware of their transformative power and the resources and support they provide.

Workforce Innovation and Opportunity Act (WIOA) grants are a lesser-known federal program that can significantly impact unemployed or underemployed professionals.

The grant provides funding and resources to help job seekers with their career transition . The WIOA grant helps people change their careers and take advantage of new opportunities. It can also help them with job training programs or certifications that will make them more marketable. Job seekers can take advantage of the WIOA grant to gain the knowledge, skills, and confidence necessary to successfully transition into a new career.

How Do I Qualify?

The three most typical classes are: Dislocated Worker, Adult Low Income and Youth (18 -25). If you have been laid off (or your position was eliminated or you were let go because of a reduction in force) from your last job, terminated, received a notice of layoff or are a military spouse you could qualify as a Dislocated worker. If you are on Food Stamps or government assistance, or have low income based on last 6 month’s earnings and family size, then you could qualify under Adult Low Income. For youths age 18-24, you might qualify if you are not currently in school. You must also be determined to be “suitable.” This is not an entitlement. The process is perplexing so it is best to speak with us first to see if you are eligible.

Contact Us

(813) 387-3503

Monday-Friday: 9am – 5pm

Get Started

Jump start your career and make an appointment today

Call now!